Please accept our invitation to a panel discussion held on the occasion of the launch of EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy's office in Brussels.
The goal of the panel discussion will be to debate on the extent to which the Czech Republic is active, comprehensive and successful in defining and promoting its interests, how is the Czech Republic perceived by other European actors and how does the Czech Republic perceive the latest developments in the EU.
• Vladimir Bartovic, Director of the EUROPEUM Institute for European Policy
• Tomáš Prouza, State Secretary for European Affairs
• Jan Zahradil, Member of the European Parliament
• Tereza Novotna, researcher of the Institute of European Studies, Université Libre in Brussels
• Tomáš Weiss, Director of the Department of European Studies CU
The debate will be held on Thursday, March 31 from 15:00 to 17:00 at the Václav Havel Library (Ostrovní 13, Prague 1).
To register fill out the form here or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please find the official invitation in PDF on the right.
Topics: migration policy, Brexit, better regulation, digital single market.
Expertise: EU foreign policy, North and South Korea and NE Asia; European External Action Service, EU Delegations; transatlantic relations and trade; EU enlargement and EU institutions; Germany (foreign and domestic politics, particularly in the Eastern parts of Germany).
Expertise: EU institutional issues, Economic and Monetary Union, € and European budget, Brexit, EU foreign policy, EU enlargement with the focus on Western Balkans, Slovak foreign and domestic policy and economic issues